The Area's Leader in Window, Door,
and Porch Screen Repair & Replacement.
Raleigh NC screen repairs replacement
Window and porch screen professionals
Common Questions that Screen Medics gets:
Where can I get my screens fixed?
- Screen Medics can repair them on site at your location or you can bring them into or shop and get a 20% discount for doing so. We are located in Cary off of Cary Parkway at 101 Woodwinds Industrial Ct, Suite I, Cary, NC 27511
Who can I call to repair my porch screens?
- Screen Medics of course. =-) Whether you want your screens repaired or upgraded, we can do it all. We can install with lattice, 1x material, aluminum frames with several color options, Screen Tight, Screen-Eze, aluminum extrusions as well as a few other options.
Who can I call to build porch panels for my home?
- Screen Medics can make light weight light weight poly panels to fit the openings of your porch that will help keep out the cold weather and the Spring pollen.
Can my bent screen frames be repaired?
- Yes, If you have screens frames that are damaged, Screen Medics can replace the bent frame pieces of broken corners and/or parts including tabs, pull pins and more.
- If your screen is damaged beyond repair, we can build you a replacement screen as well.
Where can I buy screen materials in the Raleigh area?
- Screen Medics sells screen materials. Some is sold on out E-bay store and others can be purchased at our location in Cary. We have 5/16x3/4, 7/16x11/16, 3/8x3/4 and 7/16x1 rolled frames. We can get most anything if it's not in stock. We also have screen meshes in rolls or by the foot, spline, screen corners, pins, loop latches and more.
Do you reccommend using a dark screen mesh or a gray screen mesh?
- We have examined many window screen meshes and we recommend a charcoal or black shade of screen because the view through the screen is much clearer than through a grey screen when looking out of it; the grey screen casts a glare from the sun that can affect your view. We do keep the grey screen on stock though just in case someone has a special need for that type of window screen mesh. Are you in Raleigh, NC?
Is there such a thing as invisible screen?
- There are 2 products that Screen Medics offers as invisible screen mesh. 1) Phifer UltraView fiberglass mesh and; 2) Phifer SeeView Stainless Steel Screen Mesh. These 2 options are very clear and offer excellent visibility. We also carry Black Aluminum screening and Phifer BetterView fiberglass screen mesh that offer great visibility as well.
Who can I call in Raleigh NC to recreen my screen door?
- Screen Medics can rescreen vinyl doors, aluminum screen doors, wood screen doors, sliding screen doors and steel screen doors. If you have something different, just contact us. We can re screen them in our shop or in most cases we come to you and screen them on site.